I had posted a special blog on that occassion. I know you are waiting for the celebration's update from me. But wait, that is going to take a little more time as today on 12th Feb, I complete 2 years as per Hindu Calender - that's what aai told me in the morning and hence I thought let me wait and watch!! Who knows, may be I will get a gift today also;) Mean time, I will tell you one interesting thing that I did in last week - 4th week in Brussels.
On Monday morning as soon as I got up, I had a new toy - no no, my parents did not gift my birthday toy in advance. It was a basic toy - a ball. A ball but with a little difference. Aai was giving me as many balls as I was asking:) She was just putting her hand out of the window and giving me a new ball everytime. That nice white looking ball was very tempting to play with.
But as soon as I used to take it in my hand, I used to feel very cold and slowly even the ball used to get converted into water. Well after doing it for 2 times, I started believing that aai has become a "Jadugar". But later when she showed me the road outside our house and told me that it's snow ("burf") that falls from sky like rain, I realised that its not something that it's not "jadoo"!!

Later we both started playing a new game. Very simple game it was - aai used to get the snow from outside, give that ball in my hand and very quickly I used to take it to bathroom and throw it in bathtub!! I enjoyed this new game very much.
Soon all the snow which was lying outside our window had come to our bathtub and as a result I had to stop the game while aai had to clean the bathtub :)
No comments:
Post a Comment