Aai was trying very hard to find someone and finally one day she found Nishant. Nishant along with his parents visited us. Any guesses what did we both do that evening? We ran, jumped and shouted... totally unmanageabl for parents and so much that aai immediately decided not to meet at anyone's house hence forth!!
As an immediate action; on Monday morning, she took me to this place called 'playgroup'. It is too good a place!! I just loved it and enjoyed the time spent out there. It is a small room - but full of toys(read it as 'lots and lots and lots toys') including a nice slide!!


I get to make friends - whose vocabury is totally different from what I speak, but we understand our common language and that is 'of playing'.


Playing with toolkit, playing in the house, on slide is so much of fun that this has now become a routine of my life. I have made so many friends here in playgroup - Ayush, Nishant, Eva, Rishik, Inou and the list goes on.


Aai says that once I go back to India I will be joining my school and this playgroup is just the start of it!! If this is what a school is then I am sure "I am surely going to enjoy it!!"
cute Dhruvi.... belgiun maitrini ...attapasun ... mulga pudhe janar ... :)
ReplyDeleteHiee good to know u finally found lots of frends there and yes a nice "school" to play as well :)
ReplyDeleteNeelu