This time for a change, aai actually appreciates all my new games except one (u can guess that one as you read ahead)!!
Animal Parade : I make all my little animals stand in one line and then take thier parade. A fun game where now I identify all of them.
Role play of aai : Feeding my little teddy bear baby and then taking for a ride!!
Washing : I wash my own clothes. It's very simple 3 steps process!!
1. Bend over the tub ...
2. Into the bucket ... just manage to stay dry else aai will not allow me to take that dive again!!
3. Take out the cloth and put it on drying stand!!
Self Service for self benefit: This one is a little tricky - it needs uttermost concentration and skills to pull the chair without making noise and avoiding aai's attention!!
And there's my chocolate!!
Now, don't you agree that I am a BIG boy?
Oh Dhruv, I really enjoyed this edition of your blog!
ReplyDelete