Friday, March 27, 2009

My 1st outing in Belgium

This weekend, for a change, parents got up early in the morning. They woke me also up so that we can catch some train. I was feeling very sleepy and wanted to know why have they got me out in cold. So once when we all sat in the train, I kept on asking them "aapan kuthe chalaloy"(where are we going?) - to that they replied saying 'to a city named Brugge'.

So this was our first outing in Belgium. Unlike USA, we were travelling in a train - and 'railgadi rail gadi zuk zuk zuk zuk' was so much fun than sitting in a "car-seat". Both me and Varad (yes, Varad, Buddhi kaka and Chanda Mavashi were also with us) enjoyed looking out from the train and then moving from one seat to the other. 1 hr train journey came to end very quickly :(

Outside the station, it was chill - but it was nice to walk on those small footpaths without holding daddy's hand. Ok ok, don't get worried - look at the roads. They were nicely paved small streets with occassional traffic.

I was enjoying this freedom, but soon aai forced me to sit inside the pram as it was getting a bit cold. With the protection of the net on the pram, they thought it's better if I sit. My opinion was different, but was considered only when I cried it out loudly.

Wind chill was increasing and to add to that it started raining and forced us to take shelter in a coffee house nearby. After refreshing, they decided to go Brugge central. After walking (& pramming :)) for so long, I got tired and slept off.

Later on when I got up, I was inside a bus. It was a sight-seeing bus taken by parents again to avoid the cold weather outside :) After this, we travelled the same route in a 'ghoda-gadi' !! That's it, after seeing the city twice, parents decided to do some shopping. Well they did shop somethings for themselves but the most interesting and the one which we (Varad & me) liked were balloons!!

It was 6 in the evening and we were done with our 1st outing in Belgium. Walking on those cobble paved streets, playing football at the central square and watching all those different shape balloons were the highlights of the day. Here it is for you ...




So finally I Caught up on my morning sleep on our way back in 'zuk zuk gadi':)

No comments:

Post a Comment