I was hoping to have this week more interesting and guess what? I am having it ...
Over the weekend, daddy & aai took me to this place called "Atomium" (in Brussels itself). Atomium is a huge steel structure that resembels an atom. Daddy told me that "Atom is actually very very small and we cannot see it with our eyes, but this is a just to depict how it looks. Once you start going to school you will learn more about it." So, I am waiting to know more about it in my school, but till that time see these big big balls hanging in the air!!
After seeing atomium, we went to a park to see entire europe. Yes, I saw entire europe in just 2 hours!! I liked it very much - apart from those small buildings, I had a lot to see and run behind - like train moving on the tracks, aeroplane moving on the runway after landing, truck moving from one place to other. Windmill generating water, ships moving around in the water, getting into different attrires and all these things with nice background music!!
Well - doesn't that descriptions seem to be interesting? Then just have a look at this ...
(double click to view in big size)
My weekend was indeed very eventful and what made the week more interesting was the news that daddy gave - "we will have to go back to Pune"!! Yep, we are coming back to Pune - so currently busy helping aai in packing. Bye-bye for now...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment