We have a nice 2 rooms house here and I am loving it much more than Brussel's 4 rooms house. Both the rooms have enough empty space for me to run around and the main thing in my favour is the empty floor below us.
So what do I do - run, jump, shout!! Yes these are the options that I choose now a days to let my energy out - my aai says that but I do not want to comment on that right now .. but would rather like to tell about what else do I do to let my energy out ;) Just behind our house, we have a nice open ground and a small playground for kids - so almost everyday aai/daddy takes me there. In fact one day morning they had taken me to the Jungle behind - there is a bigger slide out there!!
So this was about Prague for me on most of our weekdays, for weekends I have many more options like -
Going shopping while playing
Site seeing (one can read it as travelling in tram/metro)
No comments:
Post a Comment