Slowly I am getting used to this new way of spending time at home and to make it interesting and adventures, I started looking at the various possible options available, obviously inside the house only. I did try all my demanding tactics to get me out of the house, but due to the very cold weather, they all were turned down immediately (infact I believe they were not heard also)except once!!:(.
On the weekend, it was bright hence aai-daddy took me out to a park. Journey to the park was too good - it was a very short journey but included at least 3-4 escalators and 1 train trip. Park was very nice. After 2 weeks of break, I had got the chance of playing slide, swing, ropes. I played till I got tired. Here I get tired too early due to the multiple layers of clothes that I wear, but it's fun to play with so many kids around.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5243056646251870421&hl=en
Later throughout the week, just once aai took me to the nearby shop but that's it - no more outings other than that:( Actually whenever I go out, on our way back I go off to sleep and gets up only at the noise of our lift!! I think I need to change this style of mine; after putting in around 15 min effort to get me ready, if I sleep like that - aai will soon stop taking me out.

At home, my day goes like this - in the first half of the day, aai makes sure that I play something and do not watch songs. So it's megablocks time mainly. If I do not eat my crayons, it's drawing time as well.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8523491571627817798&hl=en
In the afternoon while aai is in kitchen, I like to play hide and seek with her. For all those who would have started worrying about me playing hide and seek in kitchen, relax!!. Do not worry as I play it in next bedroom like this ..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2909602180782427551&hl=en
I am sure, some of you would be a little worried about that one also, but it's ok. You are not around here so I can still enjoy it.
After that comes songs time. Actually it's 'lunch time' which has songs going on at the same time, but I like to call it as 'songs time' with having lunch at the same time. Now here the trick for me is to eat slooowly. Why, any guesses? - very simple, number of songs that I get to watch increase with the time taken to finish the lunch :) Ok, ok I can hear most of you saying - "that is not good beta". Let's quickly move to next update.
Evening time is playing with daddy and giving aai a break!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5631213045797928483&hl=en
And at the end, here comes the most important update of this week. After being successful in keeping me totally out of chocolates world for last 23 months, finally she had to give it up in this "chocolate's land". Yes, I tasted first ever chocolate in my life and what would have been a better place than Belgium - a land of chocolates to do that!! And thankfully, unlike my mother, I did like the taste of it and now I am totally for it - just like daddy!! You want to see yourself - check this out -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2422983769275057359&hl=en
Btw, it was not easy to convince aai for letting me eat chocolates. I had to forego my "not brushing" habit for that. But I think it's worth it- what do you say? ;)
Hey dhruv,
ReplyDeleteHad fun watching your new experiences. Follow all rules aai tells you regarding chocolates. hey! Chocolates are fun for a dessert and not as a substitute to a healthy meal taht will help you grow well
Hi Dhruv,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday !
It was fun watching you enjoying chocolate with daddy aaraamse!
I wonder you might have created a guiness record by being the FIRST youngest tourist tasting the FIRST chocolate at the WORLD famous Chocolate factory on your 2nd Birthday!
Great achievement!!!
All credit goes to your aai. I amazed to know how much patience and ideas she has in picturing and presenting you as yourself!
One can award her a P.hd in Child psycology!!
Presentation of you learning Language, Math Geography etc was nice.
My best wishes to you and parents.
Take care.
POLAMA (Sharada)Pati.